Type and then tap 'go' to search…
Type and then press 'enter' to search…
Take a look at our latest news and press releases.
Chester Zoo’s latest arrival brings vital new blood to the breeding programme for the endangered species.
Animals at Chester Zoo have been given an early pumpkin treat as the zoo kicks off its new Halloween half term.
• A bundle of bush dogs have started to emerge from their dens
• Two litters of pups arrived only weeks apart
• Wild populations have declined by around 25% in just 12 years
• Conservationists hope the pups will help them discover more about the species
• The Cheshire zoo won both the Leisure and Tourism Organisation of the Year and Lifesaver of the Year categories at the 2016 Heart Safe Awards
• Members of the zoo’s first aid team praised for their fast-acting skills that saved the life of a young girl, aged 11, who was visiting the zoo
• The zoo was the only nominee to take home two awards on the night
Sign up here and you'll be among the first to know our latest news.
Sign up now