Type and then tap 'go' to search…
Type and then press 'enter' to search…
Take a look at our latest news and press releases.
Animals at Chester Zoo have been given an early pumpkin treat as the zoo kicks off its new Halloween half term.
• A bundle of bush dogs have started to emerge from their dens
• Two litters of pups arrived only weeks apart
• Wild populations have declined by around 25% in just 12 years
• Conservationists hope the pups will help them discover more about the species
• The Cheshire zoo won both the Leisure and Tourism Organisation of the Year and Lifesaver of the Year categories at the 2016 Heart Safe Awards
• Members of the zoo’s first aid team praised for their fast-acting skills that saved the life of a young girl, aged 11, who was visiting the zoo
• The zoo was the only nominee to take home two awards on the night
Four Javan green magpies have hatched at Chester Zoo - the first time the world’s rarest magpie has been bred in a UK zoo - providing a major boost to conservation efforts to save the species from extinction.
Sign up here and you'll be among the first to know our latest news.
Sign up now