Right next to the main entrance there are loads of options for food and drink here.
On arrival or when it's time to go home, call in for a coffee at the Bembe Coffee Shop - we serve our special blend of ethical coffee here. The best bit is that the entrance to the Coffee Shop is in the Diamond Jubilee Quarter so you don’t have to have a ticket to visit the zoo to go there. You can call in whenever you like and see the elephants and rhinos through the window.
In Bembe Kitchen we serve homemade hot food from our counter or you can pick up a sandwich, snack or drink. You can even treat yourself with a selection of our deliciously tempting cakes.
Bembe Snacks is just opposite the monorail station and here you’ll find freshly made donuts, ice creams and drinks. Don't miss our fizzy slush too!
Download our Bembe Snacks menu here.
Find our cafes and restaurants on our interactive map here.
We're committed to protecting wildlife so you can be sure that all of the food that we sell is ethically sourced and, if possible, locally made.
- We use RSPO certified palm oil in our products
- All our palm plates and cutlery are bio degradable
- Our eggs are free range
- Our milk is locally sourced in Cheshire
- We use Red Tractor British Farm Assured chicken and beef in our homemade dishes
- Our Shuka Coffee is certified Rain Forest Alliance
- Our apple and orange juices are Fairtrade