Visit As A Group & Save
With discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors we're a fantastic day out for organisations like brownies, mum & toddlers or the WI.
Buy in advance and save up to 30%
Buy before your visit to make sure you get exactly what you want out of your group day out.
Buy your tickets online for up to 30% off and beat the queues with Fast Track admission.
Or you can call us on 0870 720 1507 or email email@example.com
If you are bringing school children during term time on a weekday please call the Education team on 01244 650 205 to book your visit.
Save up to 30% plus Fast Track entry
Benefits of booking as a group
- Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors.
- Free Explorer Trail for kids and zoo maps
- Free all day coach parking and free admission for coach drivers
- Free familiarisation visit! Once you’ve made your booking, we'll give you one free
- Free familiarisation visit for two adults to come along and plan the day. Please ask for this when booking.
- Risk assessment document to help complete your own and request a copy of our public liability insurance when booking
Facilities for groups
- Plenty of coach parking within metres of the entrance
- Meal vouchers and picnic boxes to order
- Plenty of toilets including accessible toilets throughout the zoo
- Plenty of restaurants, kiosks and sheltered picnic lodge for snacks
- Full disabled access
- Wheelchair, scooter and buggy hire available
- Gift sets available to order & collect from £4 per child
- Take a guided tour and learn more with your personal tour guide
- Monorail and waterbus tickets ready to travel
- Ask away at the daily animal talks
Check our frequently asked questions for more information.