Visit As A Group & Save
With discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors we're a fantastic day out for organisations like brownies, mum & toddlers or the WI.
Book in advance and save 30%
Book before your visit to make sure you get exactly what you want out of your group day out.
Buy your tickets online for 30% off and beat the queues with Fast Track admission.
Or you can call us on 0870 720 1507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are bringing school children during term time on a weekday please call the Education team on 01244 650 205 to book your visit.
Benefits of booking as a group
• Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors
(check group prices here)
• Free Explorer Trail for kids and zoo maps
• Free all day coach parking and free admission for coach drivers
• Free familiarisation visit! Once you’ve made your booking, we'll give you one free
familiarisation visit for two adults to come along and plan the day. Please ask
for this when booking.
• Risk assessment document to help complete your own and request a copy of
our public liability insurance when booking
Facilities for groups
• Plenty of coach parking within metres of the entrance
• Meal vouchers and picnic boxes to order
• Plenty of toilets including accessible toilets throughout the zoo
• Plenty of restaurants, kiosks and sheltered picnic lodge for snacks
• Full disabled access
• Wheelchair, scooter and buggy hire available
• Gift sets available to order & collect from £4 per child
• Take a guided tour and learn more with your personal tour guide
• Monorail and waterbus tickets ready to travel
• Ask away at the daily animal talks
Check our frequently asked questions for more information.