Group Admission & Booking
Visit as a group of 15 or more paying visitors and you can save up to 30% with discounted admission.
Visit as a group of 15 or more paying visitors and you can save up to 30% with discounted admission paid in advance. Plus for every 15th admission ticket purchased you’ll get the 16th admission ticket for free.
Your e-ticket will give you fast track entry into the zoo so you can spend more time exploring.
Unable to book on the website? Don’t worry you can pay by card over the phone right up to the day before your visit, call 0870 720 1507 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Book in advance and save
We offer up to 30% discount for advanced group bookings purchased online or by phone and 15% discount if you are paying on the day.
Your confirmation will automatically include one complimentary adult place with every paid for 15th person. You don't need to place tickets for complimentary admission in your basket.
Please double check your group numbers as once payment is made the quantities are final and refunds won't be given for reduced numbers. Please also check our terms and conditions before booking.
|Infant (aged 2 & under)
|Student / Senior Citizen
|Carer for disabled guest
- 1 January - 23 March - Off-Peak
- 24 March - 15 April - Peak
- 16 April - 25 May - Shoulder
- 26 May - 2 September - Peak
- 3 September - 4 Nov - Shoulder
- 5 November - 31 December - Off-Peak
If you'd like to make a booking for 2018 or beyond please contact us on 0870 720 1507 or email@example.com.
- Please have your group e-ticket (or group booking reference number) ready for your Fast Track admission
- Any additional tickets, wristbands for children and zoo maps can be collected on arrival
Organising a group visit is no easy task so to help plan your visit please check our frequently asked questions and let us know your feedback.
We’d love to hear from you afterwards, drop us a line or two to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you get on!
Terms and Conditions
- From time to time there may be some of our animals that aren't on show to the public - but with over 15,000 residents at the zoo we're sure you'll always find plenty to see
- Discounts apply for adults aged 65+ and adults who are full time students
- Guests with disabilities can admit a carer free of charge
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Where appropriate please provide proof of entitlement at point of admission
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Group rates apply to groups of 15 or more paying visitors
- Group rates only apply to groups all booking and arriving at the same time
- Up to 30% discount applies for tickets purchased in advance of the date of the visit
- 15% discount applies for group tickets purchased on the day of the visit
- Chester Zoo members can show their valid membership card on arrival and should not be counted as part of the group number
- Children must be supervised at all times and free lost child wristbands are available for extra security
- We reserve the right to close to visitors, alter times, prices or events and services without prior notice
- We reserve the right to refuse entry