Photo Review of 2011
Every year, we support around 60 conservation projects in the field.
We’ve had a whole host of photographs sent to us recently from our supported projects, so we thought we’d start the New Year off by showing you a collage of some of the fantastic conservation work which took place in the field last year.
Photographs taken from the following projects:
• Photos 1 - 5 © Arnaud Desbiez, The Pantanal Giant Armadillo Project, Brazil
• Photos 6 - 8 © Dave Smith, Sabangau Red Langur Research Project,Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo,
• Photos 9 - 12 © Zoe Muller, The Rothschild Giraffe Project
• Photos 13 – 17 © Patricia Medici Lowland Tapir Conservation Initative, Brazil
• Photos 18 – 20 © Tammy Davis, PhD Candidate University of St Andrews, Conserving one of the last coastal rainforests, Solomon Islands.