Toy brick trail competition
Terms & Conditions
Between Wednesday 13 February and Tuesday 30 April 2019, we are running a competition in the zoo as part of our BIG CATS campaign. The recommended age for participation of the competition is 5 to 11 year olds.
Please read these competition rules carefully. Entering this competition means that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions:
- There will be one winner who will win one toy brick animal sculpture, made exclusively for Chester Zoo by Bright Bricks, from the trail. The winner will be able to pick one of the following sculptures: Zebra, Humbolt penguin, Andean bear or red panda.
- The submitted entry must be completed on the BIG CATS trail and map leaflet, which will be handed out at the zoo from Wednesday 13 February until Tuesday 30 April; along with appropriate contact details also displayed on the leaflet.
- The entry must be submitted either to our Guest Services building at the entrance of the zoo, or by post to the address listed on the leaflet by Monday 1 April.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant selected at random in a prize draw by a member of zoo staff.
- The competition entry must have correctly answered all the questions in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- The closing date is as specified in the competition (Tuesday 14 May 2018).
- If you win the competition, you will be notified by email. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Chester Zoo reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- You agree that we may contact you using the contact details that you have provided. We do not guarantee that we will acknowledge or respond to everyone who has entered the competition.
- You warrant that you are eligible to participate in the competition and any information you provide is neither false nor misleading.15. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your entry and/or to withhold or reclaim any benefit awarded or due to be awarded to you as a result of your participation if we consider, in our sole discretion, that:
- You supply or have supplied any untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information or you have deceived us in any way including without limitation about your identity;
- You have failed to follow our reasonable instructions or directions in relation to your participation;
- Your conduct (past or present) may bring us into disrepute;
- You fail to meet the eligibility requirements;
- In the event of a dispute our decision will be final.