If Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is high on your agenda and you’re looking to have a positive impact both here in the UK and around the globe then become a Corporate Champion.
Being a Champion is definitely more ‘hands-on’ as you’ll have access to employee volunteering opportunities – from planting trees to helping provide sustainable food sources for our animals.
You can also nominate one of our flagship projects to receive £1000.
- VIP invites to Official Opening events
- A ‘Behind the Scenes’ tour for up to five guests
- One Animal Encounter – perfect for using in a raffle or auction OR as a staff incentive
- A mention in the zoo’s Annual Review and on the website
- One complimentary room hire of the zoo’s lecture theatre and The Oakfield*
- The chance to write your very own Supporters Blog for the zoo’s Act for Wildlife website
- 20 complimentary adult tickets
- Welcome mention in Z Magazine, plus a subscription for the year (electronic paperless version), plus we’ll also give you a name check on Twitter and the zoo’s website
- Discounted zoo tickets for your staff. Acting as an agent on behalf of your staff you can ensure they receive 15% off individual admission prices
- Membership offer for your staff (15 months for the price of 12)
- A chance for up to 10 people to come and enjoy an out of hours tour, without the crowds*
- 10% off the rate card prices for experiential onsite sampling
- Invitations to our exclusive corporate events like ‘meet the zoo buyer’ and ‘breakfast with the Jaguars’. As well as meeting some key zoo staff you’ll also be able to talk with other businesses that support the zoo too
- Ready to frame Certificate of support, ideal for displaying in your office or Reception area
- To help you Act for Wildlife and look after the UK bird species in your local area we’ll give you your very own nestbox, perfect if you have a garden or green area at your office.
- Get zoo tickets by the bundle… you’ll be able to purchase pre-paid tickets that are valid to the end of 2015 and what’s more when you buy one of our 50 ticket bundles they’ll be cheaper than the advertised group rate
You’ll receive an invitation to join the Chester Zoo Directors at our end of year ‘Thank you’ drinks event.