TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are for the Wildlife Connections festival trail activity competition.
Please read these competition rules carefully. Entering the Wildlife Connections competition means that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions:
1. There will be one winner who will win:
· One family garden wildlife kit
2. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
3. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winners will be the entrants who are selected at random by Chester Zoo.
6. Entries must be handed in at the Wildlife Connections Festival on 14th and 15th September 2019. Entries received after 5pm on 15/9/19 will not count.
7. If you win the competition, you will be notified by email. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
10. Chester Zoo reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. You agree that we may contact you using the contact details that you have provided. We do not guarantee that we will acknowledge or respond to everyone who has entered the competition.
12. You warrant that you are eligible to participate in the competition and any information you provide is neither false nor misleading.
13. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your entry and/or to withhold or reclaim any benefit awarded or due to be awarded to you as a result of your participation if we consider, in our sole discretion, that:
a. You supply or have supplied any untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information or you have deceived us in any way including without limitation about your identity;
b. You have failed to follow our reasonable instructions or directions in relation to your participation;
c. Your conduct (past or present) may bring Chester Zoo into disrepute.
d. You fail to meet the eligibility requirements.
e. In the event of a dispute our decision will be final.
14. By entering the competition, if you choose to receive information about Wildlife Connections we will contact you in accordance with our privacy statement.