We are 100% committed to keeping you safe during your visit to the zoo but we need your help. Together we can stay safe and make sure a visit to the zoo is as wonderful as possible.
WE ASK THAT:
- You do not visit the zoo if you or anyone you have been in contact with has the symptoms of coronavirus.
- You are patient with staff who are helping to keep visitor numbers to a safe level in spaces where keeping 2m apart is more difficult.
- You don’t meet or socialise at the zoo in group of more than 6 people or two households.
- You clean your hands regularly using our hand sanitising and hand washing stations.
- You avoid touching surfaces, such as fences and information boards, and stand behind the yellow line at viewing windows.
- You pay attention to one way pathways to help with social distancing
- You don’t dwell too long in indoor spaces or at viewing points and be patient if you have to wait for other visitors to move on.
- You must wear a face covering when visiting ALL indoor spaces at the zoo, including our shops, takeaway food outlets and animal houses (with the exception of children under 11 years and those with medical or other exemptions). For animal health reasons you must also wear a face covering when visiting our lemur walk through experience. This applies to all visitors excluding children under 3 when carried by an adult.
- You follow the local coronavirus rules in your area.
WE PROMISE WE’LL:
- Manage visitor numbers and provide safe queuing systems, signage and staff to help with social distancing.
- Broadcast regular announcements across the zoo to keep visitors safe
- Ensure there is as much fresh air in our indoor spaces as possible.
- Carry out enhanced cleaning and provide plenty of hand sanitising and hand washing facilities .
- Update all of the latest safety information when governement rules change – so please check back before your visit.
Take a LOOK at our film to find out about the SAFETY MEASURES at the zoo.
We’re recommending that you stay 2m apart wherever you can.
Please follow the government rules on ‘Hands-Face-Space-Fresh Air‘.
Please help our staff and visitors by staying a safe distance from others and by keeping a close eye on your little ones at all times.
The fight isn’t over for us just yet,
WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP.
Thank you for all your support so far. Thanks for supporting us through donations, adoptions, fundraising and writing to your MP to help SAVE OUR ZOO. From the bottom of our hearts – thank you. There are still tough times ahead, but thanks for bearing with us.