We want everyone to have an amazing experience at the zoo so, now that government guidance is changing, we still need your help to keep everyone safe. Here is everything you need to know about what to expect.
WE ASK THAT:
- You do not visit the zoo if you or anyone you have been in contact with has the symptoms of coronavirus or if you have to self-isolate.
- You are patient and respectful of staff and other visitors who continue to take precautions to protect themselves and others from coronavirus.
- You must wear a face covering in indoor spaces.
- You use our hand sanitising and hand washing stations.
- You are patient if you have to wait for other visitors to move on from viewing points
- For animal health reasons you must wear a face covering when visiting our lemur walk through experience. This applies to all visitors excluding children under 3 when carried by an adult.
- You keep a close eye on your little ones at all times.
WE PROMISE WE WILL:
- Carry out enhanced cleaning and provide plenty of hand sanitising and hand washing facilities
- Monitor our visitor numbers each day
- Have staff on hand to help you enjoy your day
- Ensure there is as much fresh air in our indoor spaces as possible
- Update all of the latest safety information if government rules and guidance changes – so please check back before your visit.
- Provide and NHS Test and Trace QR code at the entrance to the zoo so that you can check in when you arrive.